1.1.1. We only support products sold by 1Ci (see the table below in this section). The primary support audience is 1Ci Partners and Partners’ technical specialists. If you are not a 1Ci Partner, please contact the 1Ci Partner that provided the Product.
18.104.22.168. Technical support for a Customer is provided by the Partner that sold the Product to this Customer.
22.214.171.124. Partners do their utmost to solve issues. Technical support for Partners is provided by the higher-level Partners or 1Ci, for example:
- A Customer faced an issue. Support for the Customer is provided by the Reseller that sold the Product to the Customer.
- The Reseller purchased the Product from a 1Ci Partner that developed the regional version of the Product. In this case, the Reseller can escalate the issue to the 1Ci Partner.
- The 1Ci Partner developed the regional version using the 1Ci core Product, thus the 1Ci Partner can escalate the issue to 1Ci support.
1.1.2. We support only the latest out-of-the-box releases of our products (for more information, see 1.5). If your request is related to an earlier version of the Product, please update it to the latest version and check whether the issue is resolved.
1.1.3. For faster troubleshooting, before submitting a ticket and search the documentation.
|1C:Drive German, Polish, Turkish and other editions||See 1C:Drive Editions Suipport Policy|
|Other products available at 1ci.com||https://support.1ci.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001680513|
We do not provide support for:
- Third-party software or hardware integrated with Products.
- Customized Products, unless they are modified by 1Ci specialists.
- Defects that appeared due to accidents, hardware malfunction, abuse, or misuse.
- Products with discontinued support and products having End-of-life status.
- Any 1C:Enterprise platform issues caused by mismatch of the Customer computer setup and the system requirements: https://support.1ci.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017951573-System-requirements.
- Performance optimization (except 1C:ERP paid support levels).
- Hardware configurations for servers, workstations, or networks.
- Data recovery services for data lost due to hardware or software malfunctions (except 1C:ERP paid support levels).
- Any third-party software configuration (except 1C:ERP paid support levels).
1.3.1. 1Ci provides its Products "as is." 1Ci does not customize its Products and does not support any third-party customizations of 1Ci Products. Customization is any modification that changes the Product’s appearance or functionality compared to the Product version provided by 1Ci.
1.3.2. If you need support provided for a customized Product, please contact the 1Ci Partner that provided the Product.
Bug fixes are usually provided with the next major product release, or with a maintenance release. Critical issues are addressed with hotfixes provided for specific product versions. We announce the availability of new releases on the 1Ci website.
|1C:ERP||Two latest major releases|
|1C:Enterprise platform||Three latest major releases|