To view transfer orders:
- Go to Warehouse > Warehouse > Transfer orders.
The Transfer orders list shows Transfer orders details. The details can vary depending on the list settings. By default, the following details are available:
- Date. A transfer order creation date.
- Number. A transfer order ID.
- From. The source storage location.
- To. The destination storage location.
- Operation type. A business operation that a transfer order registers. For example, if Operation type is Transfer, a transfer order registers a request to move inventory from one storage location to another.
To quickly find certain transfer orders:
- Sort the list by any column by clicking a column header. To change the sorting order, click the header again.
- Search the list using the search field above the list.
To view transfer order details:
- Double-click the transfer order line.