- How shall I license basic versions of 1C:Enterprise-based products?
Basic product versions use digital computer-bound licensing. Dongles are not used. To start the application, acquire a digital license to be written to the user's computer. For more information, see the license acquisition procedure supplied with the product.
- How to acquire a digital 1C:Accounting 8 license. Base Edition?
You can acquire the digital license using one of the following methods:
- Automatically on the first application start if your computer is connected to the Internet (preferred).
- By email.
- Can I use the basic application version in a network mode?
The license agreement for the basic product specifies that it cannot be used in a multi-user mode.
- Is it allowed to use basic product versions to keep records of several legal entities on a single computer?
Unless otherwise indicated in the license agreement of the application (configuration) vendor, basic application versions can be used to keep records of multiple companies on a single computer in separate infobases. To keep records of multiple legal entities in a single infobase using common catalogs, use PROF version.
- Can I use client licenses with the basic application version?
Client licenses cannot be used with basic application versions both under the license agreement and due to technical limitations in the product.
- Can I configure the basic application version if I have other 1C:Enterprise 8 PROF products?
Under the license agreement, it is not allowed to make changes to basic application versions. For basic versions, you can install official configuration updates released by the developer.
- Can I install both a basic configuration and a PROF configuration on the same computer, for example, 1C:Enterprise 8. Trade Management PROF and 1C:Accounting 8. Base Edition? Is it consistent with 1C Company licensing policy?
Both PROF and basic configurations can be installed on the same computer simultaneously. 1C Company licensing policy will not be violated provided that the basic configuration is used in accordance with its license agreement and the basic version configuration is not changed.
- Basic configurations allows you to acquire more than one license. Can I use them to install the application on more than one computer?
Under the license agreement, the basic product can be installed on a single computer only. Additional bindings are designed for the application to run upon computer configuration change or its replacement.
- Our company uses a basic 1C:Enterprise 8-based product version. Can we switch to a multi-user application version?
Yes, you can upgrade to a PROF version. Ask the product vendor for upgrade requirements.