Scope: managed applications.
Applies to configurations on 1C:Enterprise 8.3. platform and higher.
1. When developing configurations for web client, do not use modal forms and dialogs. Otherwise, the configuration will not function in some web browsers as modal windows do not belong to web development standard. To develop high quality web applications, asynchronous tools for interaction with users provided by 1C:Enterprise platform are required.
4. If asynchronous calls are used in the BeforeExit procedure of the managed application module, set the parameter value Cancel = True and continue exit from the procedure of notification of the asynchronous call completion.
Procedure BeforeExit (Cancel)
AdditionalParameters = New Structure;
NotifyDescription = New NotifyDescription("AfterDeleteFiles", FilesOperationsClient, AdditionalParameters);
Cancel = True;
// Common module FilesOperationsClient:
Procedure AfterDeleteFiles(AdditionalParameters) Export
If AdditionalParameters.Exit Then
// No more actions before exit.
5. When synchronous calls are changed to their asynchronous analogs, select the Search for synchronous calls usage when checking configuration check box in Designer (Configuration – Check configuration). You will need to manually exclude from the check results all correct call sites in the code, which is not executed in web client (for example, server code).
- Avoiding modal windows (https://support.1ci.com)
- Updating configurations on platform 1C:Enterprise 8.2 to platform 1C:Enterprise 8.3 without compatibility with version 8.2
- Appendix 13. Correspondence of synchronous methods to their asynchronous analogs
- General requirements for configurations