Scope: managed applications.
1. The default button of your command bar must be leftmost. In most cases, the default buttons are "Post and close" and "Write and close".
2. The sequence of commands in all documents must be the same.
3. We do not recommend that you change the content of default system buttons of the command bar and their sequence.
4. In the command bar, users having the standard screen settings must be able to access the most important and frequent actions with documents without opening the "More actions" submenu. The standard screen resolutions is 1280, the standard toolbar location is vertically in the left side.
5. Users must see all important commands upon standard screen resolution:
- Post and close / Write and close
- Global commands
- Additional information
- Document register records
- Reports (context, from navigation panel)
6. If there are numerous commands in the command bar, display important commands as buttons with pictures without text.
For example, a command bar of the "Goods and services sales" document:
In Designer, command bar items are structured as follows:
Command "Write" — property Representation = Picture
Command "Post" — property Representation = Picture
Submenu "Generate" — property Representation = Picture
Submenu "Print" — property Representation = Auto
Submenu "Reports" — property Representation = Auto
See also: Form command bar (8.2)