Scope: managed applications.
1. A section group can include the following:
– Title (1)
– Attributes and settings (2)
– Informational messages (3)
1.1. Standard screen resolution is 1280x768 px. All sizes in the standards are based on these values.
2. Sections consisting of several groups must be implemented as collapsible groups. The following parameters are used in Designer to display the collapsible group title correctly:
– Behavior: Collapsible
– ControlDisplay: Picture
– Representation: Standard highlight
– TitleTextColor: Auto
– TitleFont: Auto.
2.1. We recommend that you generate section groups to fit all groups on the screen if 1280х768 resolution is used. If possible, collapse groups without requiring a vertical scroll.
For example, in the Sales section, all groups are collapsed by default:
2.2. It is allowed to leave the first section group expanded if it does not expand the form outside the standard 1280x768 screen resolution.
For example, in the Purchases section, the first group is expanded. Other collapsed groups fit on the screen:
3. A section consisting of one group must be expanded and have parameters "Behavior: Normal". Titles are not used in such groups.