Scope: managed applications, mobile applications, and ordinary applications.
- Empty handler (for notification handlers in modules)
- Unresolvable references to metadata objects (in forms and help)
- Unresolvable references to pictures (in forms)
- Incorrect data paths (in forms)
There is no methodology to detect and correct such issues.
2. Upon scheduled configuration check, clear the Search for synchronous calls use check box as check results display correct call locations in the code that is not executed in web client (for example, server code). See also: Restrictions on the use of modal windows and synchronous calls.