Scope: managed applications.
1. The Auto value must be set for the Selection history property of most metadata objects.
2.1. We recommend that you disable selection history in metadata object properties if it does not correspond to the configuration logic:
• For objects that are used without repeated selection from previously selected 5 options.
Repeated selection of most documents is unlikely, for example, selection of a settlement object in Bank receipt.
• For objects, in which processing of selection data receiving is overridden in the manager module (the ProcessGetChoiceData handler is available) as its conditions are not considered by a tool for generating a list of selection history. If a selection history is used in this case, users can get a value unavailable using in any other method.
2.2. Once you disable a selection history in metadata object properties, set the following values for properties in all input fields that refer to the metadata object:
• DropListButton – No
• ChoiceButton – Yes
• ChoiceButtonRepresentation – In the input field
It is required to hide a menu, in which users need to click "Show all" before selection in the input field.
You do not need to edit values of input field properties if:
• Selection from the list mode is set for the input field and the selection list is filled in (in metadata or programmatically).
• Input fields refer to metadata objects with the set Quick selection property.
To automatically change selection field properties, use the attached data processor.