Scope: managed applications.
1. Use radio buttons when form items and their location change upon selecting a value. When you select radio buttons, various actions are performed.
For example, when selecting a tax system, displayed tabs change:
2. We recommend that you add a few buttons to radio buttons and make their names short. If there are numerous options and their names are long, use a drop-down list instead.
3. Add a title for radio buttons in the following cases:
- Radio button names do not reflect their purpose.
- Radio buttons act as option buttons.