Scope: managed applications.
1. "Comment" field
"Comment" field can be displayed:
· As a one-line field in the lower part of the document form
· As a multiline field on a separate tab of the document form
If the "Comment" field is lengthy, it is allowed to make it multiline display on a separate tab. In other cases, we recommend that you use one-line field "Comment".
1.1. One-line field "Comment"
· Located in the last part of the document form.
· The header is located to the left from the field
· The field has no selection buttons, selection lists, and other
1.2. Multiline field "Comment"
· Located on a separate tab
· The "Comment" title is displayed on the tab name. The field header is not displayed
· The tab contains only the field with the comment text, which is stretched both vertically and horizontally
· If the comment field is filled in, the "Comment" picture is displayed in the tab header
2. "Person responsible" field
· Display the field in the lower part of the document form.
3. "Person responsible" and "Comment" field groups
· If both "Person responsible" field and one-line field "Comment" are available in the document form, group them.
· Locate this group at the bottom of the document form.
· The fields from the group are located in one line next to each other.