1. Product characteristics renamed to variants
A product’s attribute Characteristic has been renamed to Variant.
2. A redesigned product card
We have redesigned a product card layout for your convenience. All product attributes are now grouped on two tabs.
We have also added the following:
- Prices and Net sales graphs for you to easily track product sales and pricing dynamics.
- Sell and Buy menus for you to quickly create sales and purchase documents.
3. Credit note for invoiced but not shipped products
The previous version did not support a business case when you issue a Sales invoice but do not ship the product for good reason. Now you can register a Credit note based on a Sales invoice issued in advance. This ensures that COGS do not go to your accounting records. So, you track your income and expenses correctly.
4. Product bundles
If you sell multiple products and services as combined packages, the product bundles feature is a good option for you. This new feature helps you easily create product packages in the Products catalog and quickly add them to your sales documents. No need to add products one-by-one.
To use bundles, select the Use product bundles check box in Settings > Sales > Product bundles.
5. Counterparty balance in the Counterparties list and Sales orders
Now you can quickly check a counterparty balance. For your convenience, we have added the following:
- Balance column to the Counterparties list.
- Amount due field to Counterparty and Sale order cards.
6. EORI in the Company and Counterparties catalogs
EORI stands for European Union registration and identification number. We have added attribute EORI to the Company and Counterparties catalogs. So, you can specify and view EORI numbers.
7. Work order enhancements
You no longer need to manually allocate worked hours. For your convenience, we have added the Allocate worked hours button to the Labor assignment section.
Also, note that standard hours do not affect a Work order amount anymore.
8. VAT payable calculation review
We have redesigned the VAT payable calculation in the month-end closing. The calculation is based on multiple VAT input and VAT output accounts registered in the Product GL accounts list.
9. All product units of measure in a single location
Now you can manage a product’s main and additional units of measure on the General information tab of a product card.
10. Subcontractor report printout
If you are a subcontractor, you may need to inform your contractor about the consumed products. To meet this need, we have added an option to generate a printed form of the Subcontractor report from a Sales invoice.
11. A Sales invoice or Goods issue based on multiple Supplier invoices
Now you can generate a Sales invoice or Good issue based on multiple supplier invoices. This feature can be helpful for those who resell products of another company.
12. Goods issue enhancement to support Continental methodology
We have enhanced Goods issue so you can apply the Continental methodology for inventory management. To choose between the Anglo-Saxon and Continental methodologies, go to Company > Enterprise > Accounting policy.
13. Subtotal, Tax, Total in the lists of sales and purchase documents
For your convenience, we have added the more details to the lists of sales and purchase documents. The details include:
14. Warranty card
Now you can generate a printed form of a warranty card as you register or view the following documents:
- Sales slip
- Sales invoice
- Goods issue
15. Optional totals in a Sales invoice print form
The Print form tab has been added to the Accounting policy settings. You can use the Print form settings to add Account balance and total Overdue amount to your Sales invoices.
16. Goods reservation review
All goods reservation records now go to a separate accumulation register Products in reserve.
17. Work orders statement report
We have added the Work order statement report to the Services section. It helps you track fulfillment of your Work orders.
18. Chart of accounts import from an external file
Now you have an option to import your chart of accounts from an external file such as XLSX or CSV file.
19. Acquisition channels report
We have added the Acquisition channels report to the CRM section. It helps you identify the most promising acquisition channels.
20. Bills of materials and work centers review
We have redesigned the Bill of materials feature to prepare it for further improvements. The improvements will apply to the manufacturing functionality in future releases.
21. Document numbering
In this release, you can create custom numbering series and apply them to various documents. To do so, go to Settings > Application settings > Document numbering.
22. A back order based on multiple sales orders
Now you can create a Purchase order covering multiple Sales orders.
23. Status menu in the document lists
You no longer need to open a document to change its status. To save your time, we have added the Change status button to the lists of Sales, Work, Purchase, and Production orders.
24. Bug fixes
61 bugs fixed.