We remind you that 1C:Enterprise server includes functions that are available for CORP level licenses only and not available for PROF level licenses:
- background database configuration update;
- load balancing between cluster's working server and servers' working processes:
- selecting a load balancing strategy (by memory consumption, by performance);
- specifying cluster's services' location explicitly (for instance, using a dedicated server for the licensing service);
- allocating functions (background jobs, client connections to specific infobases, and so on) among working servers;
- limiting the number of infobases per server's working process;
- management of memory consumption by 1C:Enterprise server processes:
- safe memory consumption per call;
- working processes' memory consumption threshold below which the server is considered being in productive state;
- the maximum amount of memory allocated for working processes;
- external session management;
- security profiles;
- publication of a thin client distribution package and its updates from the server;
- publication of a list of infobases and thin client updates via http protocol.
Please notice that after updating 1C:Enterprise platform to version 22.214.171.1240 or later, you might get a message saying that to run 1C:Enterprise platform, you first need to purchase and install CORP level licenses.
This means that your system configuration uses some of the functions that are available for CORP level licenses (see above).
In particular, when using a server cluster, in most instances, it means that the value of any of the following settings differs from its default value (in parentheses):
Cluster parameters - dialog box
- Load balancing mode (Priority by performance)
Working server parameters - dialog box
- Critical amount of process memory (0)
- Temporarily allowed amount of process memory (0)
- Period of exceeding the process memory threshold (300)
- Safe memory consumption per call (0)
- Number of infobases per process (8)
If you want to continue using PROF level licenses in your system configuration, disable all the CORP level functions. For instance, specify the default values for all the memory consumption and load balancing settings mentioned above.
If you need any of the CORP level functions in your system configuration, purchase and install client and server CORP level licenses instead of all the (client and server) PROF level 1C:Enterprise platform licenses in your system configuration.
You can purchase your COPR level licenses anew or purchase an upgrade for your PROF level licenses to CORP level ones.
To calculate the cost of each PROF-to-CORP license upgrade, use the following formula:
Upgrade cost = Purchased license cost - Returned license cost + Fixed upgrade fee
The fixed upgrade fee equals 100 USD.